- Transport goods and materials island-wide.
- Plan trip logistics and obtain necessary documents to transport goods
- Load and unload cargo.
- Ensure that cargo is secured properly and is compliant with safety requirements.
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection of vehicle.
- Manage way bills.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the managers.
- Keep the vehicle and associated equipment tidy and in good working order.
- Full-time and Part-time positions available.
- Welcomed to apply with or without own truck.
- Day & Night positions available
- With or without own transport
- To be physically fit
- Able to communicate in English
- Familiar with Singapore Roads
- Need to have class 4/5 Singapore driving licence