- Setup; configure; maintain; troubleshoot and resolve technical hardware, networks and systems (Includes but not limited to printers, local servers, firewall router, computers, PDA and smartphones).
- Ensure proper security system setup and maintenance to protect data accuracy.
- Provide level support for all users.
- Administer system accounts, and ensure proper documentation of IT hardware assets distribution and purchase.
- Assist IT Manager in system analysis; database design; process design and other ad hoc assignments.