Want to gain working experience? Yamato Tidiki Express, we open up opportunities for our students or our local polytechnic to explore their interest in the warehousing and logistic industry. If you are interested, feel free to email you interest and your resume to Human Resource Department for farther information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the types of Internship opportunities open for students:
Human Resource Assistant
- Manage the HRM software and ensure accurate entry of data.
- Verify data and check source documents to ensure that documents are valid.
- Administer foreign worker passes and related matters.
- Assist the company’s hiring process.
- Organize company events and other staff welfare activities.
- Involve actively in HRM implementation discussions.
- Assist the HR manager in ad hoc assignments.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
- Verify data and check source documents for accuracy.
- Store completed documents in their designated locations.
- Assist the Finance manager with ad hoc assignments.
Warehouse Logistic Assistant
- Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders.
- Pull materials; pack boxes and place orders in the delivery area.
- Operate reach trucks.
- Maintain inventory control by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment by making sure the shelves; shipping supply area; pallet area and workstations comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Support warehouse operations and ensure smooth flow of warehouse activities.
Information Technology Assistant
- Setup; configure; maintain; troubleshoot and resolve technical hardware, networks and systems (Includes but not limited to printers, local servers, firewall router, computers, PDA and smartphones).
- Ensure proper security system setup and maintenance to protect data accuracy.
- Provide level support for all users.
- Administer system accounts, and ensure proper documentation of IT hardware assets distribution and purchase.
- Assist IT Manager in system analysis; database design; process design and other ad hoc assignments.
Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Coordinate advertisements with Marketing & Advertising agencies.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing manager in creating business quotes and other ad hoc assignments.
- Manage the company’s website, Facebook and LinkedIn account.
- Conduct marketing researches.